If you find yourself as a self-driven high achieving person who can contribute to our fast growing team of the process consultants, the data analysts or the software developers, please feel free to contact us on email@example.com. Even though, we currently do not have an open position for your specialization; we may do so in the very near future.
Wet/Dry Etch Process ConsultantWe are currently looking for a semiconductor process consultant with following requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of process engineering in HVM environment in wet and/or dry etching
- Knowledge of etch processes for silicon power devices and MEMS technology
- Experience with different clean room facilities
- Knowledge of SPC, DOE, FMEA and 8D
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with direct contact with customers, preferably on-site support
- Self-driven, self-motivated and problem solving orientated person
Job DescriptionTroubleshoot customer problems on-site. Deliver superior service under time pressure. Consult customers in process optimization, throughput increase and yield optimization. Develop and optimize new processes based on customer request. Publish technical reports and make technical presentation.
• Exciting case-to-case specific projects
• Home based work with travelling to customer in Europe (80%) and in the rest of the world (20%)
• Flexible working time
• Competitive salary